Sunday, September 6, 2009

I found Mr. SC Jolly, or rather he found me


I had in my previous post dated 8th April 09 talked about Mr SC Jolly, ex COO of Saraswati Sugar Mills, and wished that he read my blog as I had lost touch with him. I had requested anyone who knew him to get me in touch with him. By a strange coincidence, I found him. Rather Mr Jolly found me through this Blog. Mr. Jolly was visiting his son in the US and just out of curiosity his son searched on "SC Jolly, Sugar Technologist" in Google and found my blog on the first page of his search output. Had he searched on any other keywords, he may not have found my page. Mr. Jolly went through the blog and then visited my website at http://www.pukamble.co.cc and left the following post in my guestbook at my website on the 4th of Aug 2009:

Quote

I have been deeply impressed by the awesome work done by you since you left Yamunanagar. From the day one I was touched by the way you approached the problem & the enormous patience you had. This was probably because you were convinced that the change you were trying to bring about was sure.


All the same, wish you the best. Pl keep in touch. [S.C.Jolly]"

UnQuote

I was thrilled to see his comment in my guest book. We later exchanged mails and also talked on phone. I am back in touch with M. Jolly!

No comments:

Post a Comment